Online slots are games that are popular with many people, but to play this game, you must first have an account and to have an account, you must choose which online site you will join. Before choosing an online slots site and registering an account, we recommend following these points:
- The online casino must have a gambling license.
This is the most important criterion for the online slot site because the safe one is licensed and guarantees that you will get your winnings. Below is a list that will be provided by the official and licensed site.
- Good deposit bonus
- Various promotions and prize draw that add value
- The existence of a loyalty program / VIP program
- Deposit and withdrawal facilities (preferably with the possibility of using an online wallet or electronic wallet).
- Withdrawal speed
- Direct customer support and availability
Account Registration and Deposit
The registration form is usually simple and easy to understand by everyone. When registering an account, fill in all fields correctly and enter the correct information, otherwise, you may have problems with your withdrawal. All personal information that you enter when registering is confidential. You don’t need to worry, because the information is only needed for verification and account identification. If you have any problems when registering, please contact the customer support of the online slots site. The best and fastest way to do this is via live chat or direct customer support.
Making a Deposit
To get started, you must select the deposit method that you want to use to fund your account. The most popular payment methods are Internet banking, credit cards, and electronic wallets (Skrill and Neteller). We recommend using Skrill or Neteller to deposit for privacy reasons, as using these methods will not leave any trace after playing at the online slot site in your bank account. After choosing the deposit method, follow the instructions on the screen and complete your deposit. The money will be added to your account instantly and you can start playing immediately. Online casinos allow players to receive various bonuses or free spins on online slots. Official online slots sites mainly offer three types of bonuses. Deposit bonus, no deposit bonus, and free spins.
- Deposit bonus You usually get the biggest deposit bonus on your first deposit. To receive most deposit bonuses, you must use a bonus code.
- No deposit bonus Bonus that is given by official online slots sites to you for registering an account. No deposit bonuses usually range from Rp 50 to Rp 200,000 and must be bet before paid out.
- Free spins on online slots are also usually given after account registration. Free spins are also often given to participate in various promotions.
How to Choose a Bonus?
Before taking a casino bonus, sports betting bonus, or any other bonus, make sure to read the bonus rules. Most bonuses on online slots sites have play-through requirements, which means you must play through the bonus for a certain amount before you can release it and withdraw the money.
Bonus Play-Through Requirements
Almost every online slot bonus comes with a play-through requirement, which ranges from 20 to 50 times. The higher the play-through requirement, the harder it is to get the bonus. A good bonus is generally a bonus with a play-through requirement between 20 and 35 times. A bad or difficult-to-release bonus is a bonus with a play-through requirement of 40 times or more.
- The period allowed to play through the bonus.
- The maximum single bet size to play the bonus money Paying attention to these provisions is very important, as breaking any of the rules can result in you losing all of the winnings from the bonus.
The period allowed to play through the bonus.
The maximum single bet size to play the bonus money Paying attention to these provisions is very important, as breaking any of the rules can result in you losing all of the winnings from the bonus.
Account Verification and Identification
To be able to withdraw funds from your online slot game account, you must undergo account verification or identity verification, which is a standard procedure. There are several reasons for verifying an account – age verification (at least 18 years old), identity verification, and prevention of duplicate accounts created by the same person. What documents are required to verify an account?
- Copy of your ID card or passport (front and back photo).
- Address confirmation (picture of the bill in your name, for example, phone or electricity bill)
- Screenshot of the payment system account where the deposit is made (for example, a screenshot of the bank or electronic wallet showing the account number and name).
Possible Problems with Online Casinos
All licensed online slot sites are very safe to play and all player money is guaranteed. Therefore, we recommend that you only play at licensed casinos to avoid any problems. However, we will show you some possible problems that may occur